on April 3, 2012 - 8:13pm
Every fashion and style lover appreciates the trends that each season brings. Investing in those trends can sometimes prove to be quite costly for any budget. Our editors have searched the trends and scoured the deals to maximize your budget for style. We will show you how to work different key trends into your look by pairing it with classic pieces, basic staple pieces, as well as mixing with other trend pieces.
Monthly Fashion Budget: $225.00
Key Trend Piece: Graphic Prints
1. This zigzag printed bandeau beach short set from Asos is a total bargain at $53.72. You can pair the bandeau top with a jacket or sheer blouse and lounge pants for a sophisticated resort look. Add a pair of cat-eye sunglasses and a head wrap or scarf to really make the look stand out!
2. The classic white cardigan is fabulous staple for any wardrobe. Add this button down cardigan from Mango to your bandeau short set for a cute beach bonfire look. It's must-have piece all year round! Shop Mango; $37.00.
3. One of the hottest accessory trends for spring/summer 2012 is lots of arm candy, making this mixed bangle set the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Mix and match these bangles to create different looks all season. Shop Payless; $12.99.
4. This maxi skirt by Mossimo is comfortable and cute. The official color is listed as red, but it's definitely a bright pink. Wear this skirt with just your bandeau top by itself for sexy summer look or paired with the cardigan for the perfect casual date night look. Shop Target; $24.99.
5. Let your feet shine for the summer with these adorable Zara ($79.90) flat sandals. A modern spin on the classic gladiator sandal and a fantastic investment for your spring/summer wardrobe. Your feet will love you for buying them!
Total Spent: $208.60
~Christy Pastore @christypastore