on March 7, 2013 - 9:39pm
Packing for Spring Break should be easy and stress free. Here are a few suggestions for essentials that you need to bring so you can relax in style.
1. Bright tank tops. Bring along a few so you can mix and match all week. Splendid, Vintage Whisper Tank; $58.00.
2. Relaxed party dresses. A strapless dress is a comfortable way to enjoy the nightlife, while showing off the great tan you've spent your day working on. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Hayley Stripe Bandeau Dress; $186.00.
3. The perfect tan starts with a bikini. A bikini is the fun and flirty way to show off your curves while lying by the beach or pool all day. Plus, it maximizes your efforts for a great tan. Remember to bring the sunblock, though! Free People, Grapeful Coctier Boho Top; 68.00 and Free People, Grapeful Coctier Bottom; $68.00.
4. Cute jean shorts. A pair of cut-off denim shorts are perfect for covering up at the beach or to pair with your favorite blouse. Add some bold accessories for a casual evening look. J. Brand, 1046 Low-Rise Cut-Off Short; $167.00.
5. Comfy Flip-Flops. The ultimate essential. Pack several colors and styles to wear to show off your freshly polished pedicure while walking the beach or grabbing a beverage. Havaianas, Slim Flip Flops; $26.00.
6. Beach Bag Fun. Carry all your 'day at the beach' must haves in this fab nautical inspired tote. Fill it with your sunblock, SPF lipgloss and favorite beach read. This bag can double as a carry-on too, it's so roomy! ModCloth, From Pier to Eternity Bag; $33.99.
Which items will you be packing for your getaway? Where are you headed?
~Christy Pastore @christypastore