on March 28, 2012 - 8:36pm
Rag & Bone, Versace and Alexander Wang set the bar for colorful and youthful looks amped up with plenty of comfort and style. The sporty chic trend has easy, athletic flare with a dose of femininity for spring and summer.
Try sexy knit shorts and skirts paired with bra tops and fluid racer back hoodies. Slouchy mesh sweaters paired with wide leg pants and sleek platform heels add a sophistication to the normally casual look.
Here are seven sporty chic fashions that won't break the bank or make you break a sweat.
1. Aldo, Mcenroe cross-body bag, $65; Shop Asos
2. Finders Keepers, Color block dress, $170; Shop Asos
3. Mesh stitch sweater; $59; Shop DKNY
4. Juicy Couture, Striped cotton-jersey shorts, $98; Shop Net-a-porter
5. BP, Manda sandal, $80; Shop Nordstrom
6. Andi linen zip pant, $118; Shop GUESS
7. Electro pop bandage skirt, $19; Shop Nasty Gal
~Christy Pastore @christypastore
Image Source: Style.com