on October 1, 2012 - 4:16pm
My favorite time of the year to shop for clothing is autumn. To me, there really is nothing quite like the sound of crisp leaves crunching underneath a pair of chunky heeled boots. I love the cozy textures and warm colors that come with the fall season. I crave cooler weather styling, such as layering a loose knit sweater over a silk blouse, topped by a fabulous wool coat.
Here is an inspirational, mixed separates ensemble to try for fall. Playing off the color palette of the blouse, by sticking to mostly burnt oranges, tanned browns and olive greens hues, this ensemble will get you in the mood for autumn dressing.
What do you think of this look? Do you have any favorite pieces? Is there anything you would add or change?
1. Topshop, Structured Blazer, $130.00
2. Current Elliott, Ankle-Cropped Skinny Jeans, $185.00
3. Luisa Spagnoli, Printed Silk Blouse, $149.00
4. Amrita Singh, Andra Autumn Earrings, $100.00
5. Rebecca Minkoff, Mini MAC bag, $195.00
6. Valentino, Nougat and Aragon Patent Pumps, $362.00
~Christy Pastore @christypastore