on February 15, 2013 - 4:13pm
This past week was probably one of the busiest of the year for fashion lovers. There were so many events happening, it was hard to keep them straight! New York Fashion week was in full swing, then pile on the BAFTA's and the Grammy Awards. Speaking of the Grammy's, how gorgeous did Rihanna look in that stunning Alaia dress? Now that NYFW is over, we head across the pond to London for London Fashion Week, and soon the Oscars will be here. My weekend will be spent watching and reviewing the looks from the runways of London. What are your weekend plans?
Hope you all have a great Friday, now get the wrap up on a few fabulous things from this week...
- What it's like to be twenty-something explained by Girls including the mean ones.
- Cute idea for picture frames.
- Channing Tatum stripping in the good ol' days.
- Bloggers, what job title is on your business card?
- If you're not watching Happy Endings on ABC here are a few reasons why you should.
- Coolest DIY Tassel earrings ever.
- High-shine pumps.
- James Franco's 7FAM white wedding.
- Brad Pitt gave Angelina Jolie the gift of fresh breath for Valentine's Day.
- Easy appetizer recipe, bacon included.
In case you missed it, a fab Guest Post by Devon Dean about Celebrity Gossip and Kate Spade's Fall 2013 collection is style perfect for The Carrie Diaries.
~Christy Pastore @christypastore
Image Source: We Heart It