on March 15, 2013 - 4:07pm
It's been a while since I posted a Fab Things article, but now that we are temporarily settled in St. Louis, I have more time to spend writing. Most of us will spend this weekend celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Traditionally, across the United States we spend our day attending the local parade and watching the local river turn shamrock green. Socially we will celebrate the Irish/American culture by wearing green, so that we do not get pinched, dine on corned beef and cabbage as well as sipping pints of green beer. I love reading Irish blessings and toasts. Here is one of my favorite's: "May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night."
How will you be celebrating St. Patrick's Day? Do you have an Irish blessing or toast to share?
Hope you all have a great Friday, now get the wrap up on a few fabulous things from this week...
- Funglasses for spring and summer!
- Thanks Jessica for sharing this funny Disney Parody video.
- Adult Shamrock Shake -- yes please.
- Why did the lettuce blush?
- DIY St. Patty's Day manicure.
- Elephants are good luck too.
- You'll be green with envy in this dress.
- 5 Must Have Spring Accessories.
- Must read interview with Chelsea Lately funnyman, Chris Franjola.
~Christy Pastore @christypastore
Image Source: We Heart It